Presented by the guru Alister Chapman, Director of Photography and Sony Expert.
20 Spaces Available | Cost: R250
One day in depth digital cinematography workshop focussing on the Venice Camera.
- What is meant by Full Frame and what benefits does it bring? Which lenses can I use?
- Shooting Anamorphic with Venice.
- What’s the difference between Log, Raw and X-OCN, which to use and when.
- Setting up the camera for a shoot.
- Using LUT’s and the different monitoring options.
- Practical Session: Establishing the correct exposure for Venice.
- Practical Session: Rating the camera at a high or low EI.
- Practical Session: Exploring the highlight and shadow range.
- Practical Session: Shoot test clips. Backup and Ingest. Workflow overview.